The Hack Legacy is about two sisters. Seth Hack and Evangeline. Seth is the brain behind the 'operations' they do. Evengeline lures men into the operating room for Seth to murder, no ones knows why, you'll figure it out later...

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Chapter One

Photobucket

"Still haven't cleaned up our mess yet, have we sister? Hm, decapitation, that's a new one." Evangeline popped up her head to get a better look at the dead body on the table, then leaned back against the counter. "How'd you get it through his head?"
Seth wiped a bit of sweat from her brow and sighed, "He was annoying, begging and pleading all the time... you and me both should know they never do that, usually they're asleep by the time I get to kill them. So I had more motivation, I just slammed it into his neck. Simple, done."
Evangeline winced, "But why decapitation?"
She shrugged and turn to gave her sister a smirk, "I like trying new things sometimes."
"You should try what I do then. You bring the guys home, and I kill them."
"No! We've had this discussion before, I don't have the charm like you Eva, we'd never get anywhere with doing that." Seth sighed.

Photobucket

Seth played with a few curly locks in her hair and thought about it. "No." she said firmly, not looking at her younger sister, who sighed promptly. "You're no fun, you know that?"
"Fine, you want to try my job out for a little bit, you can clean up."
"That's not what I meant."
"Well too bad, after I cut off his finger, you clean up the rest, if you ever want to see me take on your job."
"Fine."

Photobucket

The brunette grabbed the already bloody knife on the bed and cut it off, it harder then usual though, she couldn't take her mind off what Evangeline's job is. She soon felt the knife go through the bone and the other layers of skin, not alot of blood came out, for that had been drained when she cut off his head.
"Now, clean up sister, if you want to get entertained at me pathetically trying to be you."

Photobucket

Evangeline obviously had no idea what to start with. "Umm, there's a bit of a problem, how and I supposed to take the blade out of his head? You slammed it in there pretty hard."
"Well if I were to know you insisted on trading, I probably wouldn't have done it. Not to mention, he's decapitated, just take put the head in a bag or something." Seth snapped, giving a slight glare as she continued away.
Evangeline tried to drag the body as quickily as she could, but ended up quite bloody, as her sister Seth normally is.

Photobucket

At last the grave was dug, she wished she could have dropped the body in the river, but it was daylight, so she buried it like Seth normally does.
"Hah! You're even bloodier than me." Seth gave a big sideways fiendish grin as her little sister.
"He was heavier then I had thought..."
"Now you see what I have to go through."

Photobucket

Evangeline remembered the other side of the deal. "Now you have to go out there and find someone!"
Seth covered her face with her palm, "I should have never agreed to this. And you only buried him so I don't have to do everything you do!"
"Yes you do, because when you bring the next one home, I will be handling it, okay? But first, we need to get those blood stains out of your clothes."

Photobucket

"Fine Fine! Have it your way, let's make me 'pretty' and so I can go skipping around saying, 'Hi everybody, im actually the person who's behind the murders in this town, want to come home so my sister can have a turn?' That won't work. The cops are looking for me anyways." Seth growled.
"Then how about we make you look different, I swear sometimes you are half-witted. Come with me, we'll get you some new clothes, I can sow remember?"
"Damnit."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average girl. ;D